- Address Field End Road, Eastcote, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 9PQ, United Kingdom
- Salary Offer £33,948
- Start Date September 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Field End Junior School for an experienced, energetic and imaginative professional to manage the business side of our school. Our school is unique and special place to work where the staff is a wonderful group of people who arrive each morning ready to give their best to every child. Field End has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern, vibrant and innovative vision.
The successful candidate will be part of the SLT and lead on Finance and Administration and will work closely with the Facilities Manager to move the school into its next phase of development.
To support our development and vision, we are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced, focused and proactive School Business Manager.
- Is enthusiastic, well organized, innovative and inspirational.
- Have excellent financial acumen.
- Is dedicated to ensuring the school is able to offer the very best education to its pupils.
- Is an influential communicator.
- Has a good sense of humour.
- Has a desire to progress their career.
We, in return, will offer:
- A caring welcoming school with a supportive Governing Board.
- A friendly, dedicated and supportive team.
- Established successful links with our local cluster of schools.
- Opportunities for continued professional development.
- An inclusive school that the staff and children are proud of.
- Well behaved and motivated children.
If you believe you are the person who can help us on our continuing journey, we are confident that this special opportunity will provide an exciting, demanding and rewarding challenge.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and highly recommended; please call to make an appointment through the school office on 020 8866 8752.