Our Vision Statement
Our vision for our school is to provide a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment where everyone is valued equally just for who they are.
We seek to inspire our children to be:
- Growing in confidence and pride in themselves, the school, the community and the world in which we live;
- Aspiring to excellence in school and their lives beyond;
- Experiencing enjoyment on their journey as lifelong learners;
- Achieving success as responsible citizens and contributors to society.
We seek to be an integral part of the community, working in partnership with:
- children and their families, helping parents to understand the aims and objectives of the school and encouraging parental involvement in the life of the school and their child’s learning.
- our local community and other service providers.
- the wider community
- the global community
Field End Junior School will provide an inclusive learning environment, which will be a positive stimulus for personal achievement. Through the broadening of experiences of the world, we will encourage everyone towards being an informed and responsible citizenship.