- Salary Undisclosed
- Start Date September 2021
- Suitable for NQT Yes
Required for September 2021
Priory School is a “Good” Ofsted rated, diverse & multi-cultural Primary Foundation School located on the outskirts of Slough. There are approximately 770 children ranging from nursery to Year 6. The school also has a Resource Unit with 80 children for pupils with complex needs.
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher for September 2021.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner who has high expectations of self and others and is passionate about encouraging all children to achieve success.
- Be ambitious to support and extend the learning opportunities for all of our children.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with staff, parents and the community to promote excellent learning opportunities for all.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a clear vision for educational excellence.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the primary curriculum.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Closing Date: 10am on Monday, 26th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday, 27 April with interviews later in the same week
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) check will be sought for the successful candidate.
- Address Slough, SL1 6HE, England