- Salary Hourly rate to be discussed at interview
- Start Date As soon as possible
- Suitable for NQT No
Contract Type: Self-employed, flexible, working 2 hours a day during office hours to increase as the company grows.
Experience: Organisation and management experience required. Practical experience of working with children and/or young people with SEND is useful. As we are a virtual business strong and confident IT skills are required.
At Grow we offer carefully tailored 1:1 online teaching programmes, individually crafted to meet student’s specific needs and delivered by outstanding professionals. We are an education service, providing Special Educational Needs and therapeutic services through a group of passionate professionals, organisations and charities. We are looking for individuals to join us and be part of our dynamic venture. Our Client Manager is the first point of contact for the clients and teachers that they manage. They also lead on office management and administration.
- Opportunity to be involved in helping grow a young vibrant company
- Direct contact with clients
- Great opportunity for working collaboratively with founders while working independently
- You will work from home and have access to Grow’s online domain and services.
- The position is self-employed, which provides job flexibility and is paid on an hourly rate.
- Strong administration skills
- Strong management and people skills
- Strong diplomacy skills
- Organised and reliable
- Confident IT skills (including Skype/Zoom and Google Suite)
- Interest in education and supporting young people and children with additional needs
- Independent problem solving skill
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
1st March 2021
- Address Admirals Quarters, Portsmouth Road, Thames Ditton KT7 0XA