- Salary Offer 35,000
- Start Date ASAP
- Suitable for NQT Yes
We are looking for a highly ambitious, committed and dynamic professional to join our Physical Education department who is passionate about their subject, communicates well with young people and makes a positive impact on their learning. The PE department comprises of 3 full-time PE teachers, a member of SLT and a Curriculum Leader. The post has arisen due to the expansion of the school and expansion of the PE curriculum, with the recent addition of the Level 1/2 Technical Award in Health and Fitness at Key Stage 2. This role would be suitable for an NQT looking to strengthen their teaching within a highly supportive, enthusiastic and strong department or a more experienced member of staff. We will be able to offer positions of responsibility to suitable candidates.
- Access to world-class facilities
- Gym discounts for employees
- Health Care and Dentist cover
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Physical education or similar
- 1 years minimum of teaching experience
- Willing to work out of hours for afterschool clubs
How To Apply
Please follow the link supplied to be redirected to our website where you can apply.
- Address 4 Bedford Street, North Shields, Tyne and Wear NE29 0AW, UK
- Application Form Upload AP1-Form.pdf