- Salary Offer SCP 8 - 11 £19,945 - £21,166 FTE, actual salary to be pro rata. Subject to job evaluation
Northern Education Trust Freebrough Academy is seeking to appoint a teaching assistant (1 year FTC) to provide a range of support to teachers and students in the classroom to improve the progress and attainment of students across different year groups.
The successful candidate will:
• Work as part of the Academy/Department to support interventions with students who require additional mentoring to achieve GCSE.
• Work with other small groups and individual students across Key Stage 3 and 4 as required.
• Promote the learning and welfare of students by providing practical and learning support to students, including those with special needs under the direction of a class teacher/Inclusion Manager.
Freebrough Academy is part of Northern Education Trust, a nationally recognised and trusted academy sponsor with vast experience of school improvement, and specialised experience in all aspects of education. Trustees are committed to working with local authorities, other agencies and industry to improve the lives and life chances of young people. We want to give our students the opportunity to be economically self-reliant and have the ability to choose their own pathways to success.
We can offer you an excellent opportunity for career progression both within the Academy and the Trust as well as a supportive professional environment with an ambitious leadership team and a clear vision for the Academy.
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclosure and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.
Please return completed application forms and supporting documents to the Business Manager, Mrs E Chapman by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 17 August 2020
- Address Linden Road, Brotton, Saltburn by the Sea, Cleveland, TS12 2SJ
- Application Form Upload 2_NET-Application-Form-2019.docx